Facts about Nepal.
why Nepal become the most desire and bucket list Destination of tourist, who want to explore once in a lifetime, before dying.
Nepal is one of the richest countries in the world in terms of biodiversity due to its unique geographical position and altitudinal variation. The elevation of county ranges from 60m above sea level to the crown of the earth, The Mt Everest at 8848m, all within a distance of 150 km resulting in climatic conditions from sub-tropical to arctic.
- Nepal occupying only 0.1% of the total landmass of the earth
- 2% of flowering plants in the world
- 8% of the world’s population of birds (more the 870 species of birds found in Nepal)
- 11 of the world`s 15 families of butterflies (more than 500 specious )
- 600 indigenous plant and animals
- 4% of mammals on earth.
- 319 spacious of exotic orchids.
- 8 out of 14 highest mountains in the world and more than 1300 mighty peaks lie in Nepal.
- Amazing landscape from 60m to 8848m where you find all types of climate
- The world deepest George (1200m) the Kali Gandaki valley lies in between Mt Annapurna I (8091m/26545ft) and Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m/26795ft).
- The highest valley on earth Arun valley.
- Birthplace of Lord Buddha (Lumbini Nepal)
- Nepal has the densest concentration of world heritage site. Kathmandu valley alone has 7 world heritage and cultural site within a radius of 15 km.
- Most unique and non rectangular national flag.
- Unity inside diversity (124 ethnic groups and 123 languages spoken/ Nepali the national language of Nepal)